retro-jouef Index du Forum retro-jouef
Forum pour les passionnés de circuits électriques Jouef

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bienvenue dans le forum des passionnés Jouef

Enregistrer
Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    retro-jouef Index du Forum -> La production Jouef -> Les voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
knorr
les membres qui se sont présentés

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Fév - 23:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Bonjour, hello France. Sorry I post this in english, because of my very bad french. I hope you understand...

Reading all of your exciting post and passion for Jouef, I feel that I have to post this - maybe you can gain something from those pictures?

My father got this in Christmas 1963 in Denmark - Jouef Record 64 Baby, racing Circuit with a red Mercedes and a Jaguar E. Allthough he has used it, he cherised it a lot and it is still very, very nice. My wife and me tried it one night, and the motors still run!

France obviously exported this Jouef circuit to danish costumers in december 1963. I am sure a lot of you know much, much more about this - I just think this forum with you guys is fantastic, and I think it is so great, that you also cherish it, and are so passionate about it!

Thank you all. I hope you enjoy this little story and the pictures, which I hope I manage to attach in this post. Sure I will look around in this forum Very Happy

Greatings from Denmark.

Carsten/knorr

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Fév - 23:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Al

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Fév - 00:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Hello Knorr (anything to see with French soup trademark  Mr. Green ?)

Welcome on board , nice to see your father kept his circuit in such statement  Shocked . Now you have found this forum , you have to look for jouef bargains on eBay and built a permanent circuit to have fun with your family and post pictures here  Twisted Evil Wink Mr. Green

If yo are really bitten , you may participate to the proxy races , sure all jouefs drivers will be happy to race with and versus a Danish driver  Okay

Hopping reading you again , I wish you a max of fun with your jouef circuit!

golfgl90

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Fév - 12:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

+1 with Al  Okay

knorr

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Fév - 14:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Hi Everybody/Al/Golfgl90.

Thank you very much for you replies! I was wondering what "proxy races" is? (Sorry, I am a newbie in this forum) (Mayby me excuse is that my nickname is "knorr" like a french soupmark, which - by the way - also is danish) I was called "knorr" since I was a kid, and now it's is a great nickname here, I think. Very Happy

I also took a peek at eBay, and it seems that the cars are rather seached for? Do you think anyone in this forum/France, would be interested in the cars?

Anyway, thank you very much!

Have a nice day!

knorr/Carsten

Al

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Fév - 01:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Hi there ,

I can't stop laughing when I read your nickname   Mr. Green
So Knorr  Mr. Green , first a proxy race consists in the fact you are able to organize a slot race session at home on your track .Each competitor have prepared his car and send it to you . Then you do a schedule of all the performances of the cars and send back the whole to next racer   Okay
You can have a look on the section proxy race below .

2nd , if you only come here to sell your circuit and never come back, unfortunately I think you will have few chances to succeed. It's not the aim of this forum and you should take your chance on eBay . But who knows , perhaps someone will contact you by MP ...
See you ...

knorr

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mar - 10:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hello again

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, Al

1. st: I am not here til sell anything, and of course I respect the aim of this forum. I found this forum by chance, because if the curcuit, and fell for your entusiasm towards the Jouef circuit and cars.  I'm amazed! Mr. Green

Do you know if someone (I still know it's not the purpose of this forum) has a power-supply for the circuit? (I don't know if it is called so...) I use batteries and home made wiring. It's not included in my old circuit and it is impossible to get any in Denmark? I looked at eBay but i do not have the know-how to get the right one - it has probably changed since 1963?

Cheers!

knorr the soupman Embarassed

Al

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mar - 17:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Laughing Soupman ! The new Marvel superheroe ! Mr. Green

About the generator for your track , you should have a look on the link below :

http://retro64.fr/les_poignees_241.htm

You can easily find one on ebay France , a red or orange one for cars circuit or a generator for train and cars . Be careful about voltage (110v is not usable anymore here )
Have fun  Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christmas 1963 in Denmark, Mercedes and Jaguar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    retro-jouef Index du Forum -> La production Jouef -> Les voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys